We help a business owner develop, refine, and achieve the essential roadmap needed to meet personal and business career goals. We help to build a strong strategic plan with detailed measurement and accountability while removing issues that are blocking success.
“He who every morning plans the transaction of the day and follows out that plan carries the thread will guide him through the maze of the busiest life. But, where no plan is laid, where the disposal of time is surrendered merely to the chance of incidents, chaos will soon reign.”
Victor Hugo (1802 – 1885)
Every business needs an active working plan that is constantly monitored, updated and adapted to current circumstances.
- Our planning process identifies the long term personal and financial objectives of the Business Owners and then defines a plan to achieve them. The easy-to-use process was designed specifically to help the small business owner complete a traditional strategic planning process. It is focused on initially defining the personal and business visions of the owner, and then developing a plan to achieve them.
- It is a continuous process that helps the company continue to grow and flourish into the business entity the owner has always imagined leading, thus strategically achieving success in life and work.
- The foundation of the plan is that it ensures that long term goals are achieved by the completion of a series immediate actions, so the focus of the business owner and team can be directed to easily identifiable current activities and not those many months in the future.
Components of the plan are:
- Identify Critical success Factors that are essential to the achievement of the long -term goals and the essential strategies required to deliver them.
- Each strategy will have a series of immediate action plans that are required to deliver the goals of the strategy. These plans have strict accountability, budgets and defined timelines.
- Most importantly, the Action Plans must be SMART.
S – Specific
M – Measurable
A – Attainable
R – Responsible Party
T – Timeline
- Each Action Plan must have a Start and End Date, a person who is responsible, a budget and must be monitored constantly to monitor that actions are taking place on time and within the estimated budget.
- We prepare a proprietary model to forecast the performance of a business over the next five years, producing a projected balance sheet, P&L, cash flow statement, and funding requirements. This is based on client information and input as well as opportunities and activities that our client wants to model (new products, pricing strategies, customer growth, the effect of additional employees or pay raises, etc.)
- Once the basic plan is developed, we ensure that there are regular meetings to monitor that actions are taking place within the estimated budget.
- The Strategic Planning Process thus transfers the planning information in the minds of the business owner and top management to a manageable written process that forms the style and direction required to lead the company to greater success.
“Much of the progress we have made over the last 8 years can be attributed to Martin’s guidance. His cool head, sound business acumen, and accounting skills have been instrumental to this company’s growth over this time. In short, Martin’s time has enabled us to grow both companies profitably and recommend anyone to speak with him”Keith Krehel, CEO, Krehel Automotive Repair/ Snowbusters Winter Services
“I have had the pleasure of working with Martin for the last eight years on many management projects at Magestic Systems, Inc. (MSI). Martin was instrumental in the pre-planning, due diligence, and ultimate successful acquisition of MSI. In that time he proved to be extremely creative, knowledgeable, and competent, both professionally and interpersonally.
MSI is a software development company servicing Fortune 500 companies around the world. Due to Martin’s powerful level of creativity and problem-solving skills, he has been instrumental in our success. Martin has strong professional and personal communication skills that are complemented by his thorough knowledge of financial matters, budgeting, and strategic planning.
Over the years he has displayed a commitment to excellence and a conceptual insight that would make him an asset to any organization. Without hesitation, I recommend Martin Brownhill.”Gregory MacLean – President President - Majestic Systems, Inc
Book a Consultation
Do you need guidance in managing your business through economic fluctuations? Do you need someone to keep you on track and hold you accountable to your business goals? Need help conducting day-to-day operations more efficiently and effectively while increasing your profitability? Are you looking for a Quickbooks certified expert to help manage your books? Then let’s talk, fill in your contact details, and I will be in touch within 24 hrs.
We respect your privacy and will not sell, rent lease or give away your information to any third party. By providing your contact details, you agree to be contacted by MJ Biz Group and promotions. special offers and news.