Management Accounting Services
All non-purely financial accounting services, includes budgeting, cash forecasting, inventory planning, payroll, systems implementation, cost optimization, etc. With a combination of our financial and management accounting services, we become your virtual CFO.
These services cover all aspects of accounting outside of basic bookkeeping.
Services are extensive and customized to the exact requirement of each customer.
- Virtual CFO services – we can cover remotely all areas covered by a in an in-house CFO.
- Business budgeting, planning and forecasting – these are the core elements of this service. Most business owners do not devote sufficient time to these fundamental tasks. We help create a plan and then help the business owner and their team achieve it.
- Cash Management Forecasting – another business fundamental = we build you a detailed model based on actual cash flows that will enable you to forecast cash requirements accurately for many months into the future
- Marketing and Sales Analyses
- Product Profitability
- Channel Profitability
- Salesforce Profitability
- Cost analysis of products, operations, administration, etc.
- Cost optimization – the analysis of operations to provide the optimal expenditure to ensure maximum profitability. This is often not the cheapest approach but will achieve the optimal result.
- Inventory management services – includes selection and implementation of appropriate inventory management software, audit, optimal level assessments, etc.
- International Operations Set Up and Control
- Sustainability audit
“Much of the progress we have made over the last 8 years can be attributed to Martin’s guidance. His cool head, sound business acumen, and accounting skills have been instrumental to this company’s growth over this time. In short, Martin’s time has enabled us to grow both companies profitably and recommend anyone to speak with him”Keith Krehel, CEO, Krehel Automotive Repair/ Snowbusters Winter Services
“I have had the pleasure of working with Martin for the last eight years on many management projects at Magestic Systems, Inc. (MSI). Martin was instrumental in the pre-planning, due diligence, and ultimate successful acquisition of MSI. In that time he proved to be extremely creative, knowledgeable, and competent, both professionally and interpersonally.
MSI is a software development company servicing Fortune 500 companies around the world. Due to Martin’s powerful level of creativity and problem-solving skills, he has been instrumental in our success. Martin has strong professional and personal communication skills that are complemented by his thorough knowledge of financial matters, budgeting, and strategic planning.
Over the years he has displayed a commitment to excellence and a conceptual insight that would make him an asset to any organization. Without hesitation, I recommend Martin Brownhill.”Gregory MacLean – President President - Majestic Systems, Inc
Book a Consultation
Do you need guidance in managing your business through economic fluctuations? Do you need someone to keep you on track and hold you accountable to your business goals? Need help conducting day-to-day operations more efficiently and effectively while increasing your profitability? Are you looking for a Quickbooks certified expert to help manage your books? Then let’s talk, fill in your contact details, and I will be in touch within 24 hrs.
We respect your privacy and will not sell, rent lease or give away your information to any third party. By providing your contact details, you agree to be contacted by MJ Biz Group and promotions. special offers and news.